Monday, November 4, 2013

We love wok!

Where: Place Eugène Simonis, 6 - Brussels
Price-class: budget

When you visit brussels and you are in the area of the Basilique (metrostop Simonis) I can suggest the restaurant 'Wok2day'. It's an Indonesian restaurant where you can have a fine dinner for a good price (15-18€, 1 plate + 1 drink) :)

What did I took? The chicken with peanutsauce and sweet soy sauce. It's was an unknown taste and it pleased me a lot because of the little caramel taste of the soy sauce. It's also made with real peanuts, no peanet butter, what gives a little crunchy bite in the sauce. You also get a nice mixture of vegetables with lemongrass. Top, 10/10!
My companion took the beaf with cocomilk and chili. I tasted it, of course, and it was really sweet. Not too spicy, just in a good balance. Loved it also, so I finished the plate :p

They also get extra points for the nice mood they create. Music is nicely background music (often I think it's too loud in restaurants), the interior is modern but soothing, the service is good and last but not least: they have like several exotic juices! Litchi, Aloé vera, mango,...

No comments:

Post a Comment